MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why was Nog so sensitive about what Vinny said about him?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wise
Chocolate City
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Pride is a huge thing in Brazilian culture too. I know its hard for some people to understand but my girls Brazilian and talking shit about someone is a huge deal to them. Especially if its behind their backs.

Ive kind of learned how to toe the line around her family lets just leave it at that.

Edit: Not neccesarily saying its right or wrong either. I think the added fact that he was Brazilian adds more fuel to the fire. You can tell Nog really did want him on his squad because he thought he was legit, at least grappling wise. Which I think added to him being upset.

Last edited by Wise : 10-30-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote