MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *** Writers wanted for new UFC/MMA website ***

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
postmaster400
Banned

postmaster400 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb *** Writers wanted for new UFC/MMA website ***

Hi all,

Sorry for contacting you in this manner but I felt this was the best way given the circumstances.

I have been an MMA fan, particularly the UFC, for many years and have always wanted to do more and “give back” in someway to the sport that I love so much.

I am on the verge of launching a website to keep up with news, rumours, ect, but with a twist which will hopefully appeal to a few of you.

There are a number of sites that currently report the day to day news and goings on of the top MMA promotions around the world. What I am proposing to do is open up the floor to you guys to decide what is reported on and what is not.

No longer will your opinions be confined to forums or comments at the bottom of stories, you can write the stories and opinion pieces yourselves.

The site will start off quite small and only affiliate ad’s and gestures of good faith will appear meaning any set-up and running costs I have incurred could take as long as 5 years to recoup. If the site grows significantly to where that changes, based on contributions, we could all benefit. Any additional access or freebies will be passed onto the biggest contributors.

Please do not take the last bit as I am “in this for the money”. The ONLY reason I have mentioned it is because many people (not necessarily you) will think, “well, what’s in it for me”.

If this is something that interests you and wish to contact me further to discuss the idea, please send me an email to: postmaster400@hotmail.com

If this is not for you, I thank you for taking the time to read this and apologise for taking any of your time.

I look forward to hearing from you.
postmaster400 is offline   Reply With Quote