MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who has the most potential on TUF 8?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2008, 09:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'd have to say Ryan Bader. The dude is a brute with great wrestling to go with it. He's also sporting a perfect record of 7-0 thus far which shows me that hes adapting to MMA quite well. That right there shows me potential.

I'm also picking him to win the tournament. I'll have to see how his submission defense is first, though. The way he beat Lawlor shows he has power which was obvious in the beginning just by looking at him. I'm thinking if he gets into the octagon with a guy like Vinny, he can use his wrestling to keep it standing. Vinnys standup hasn't impressed me.

I hope to see Bader succeed.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez

Last edited by Stapler : 11-01-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote