MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tips, help, criticism..

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
pliff
Bantamweight

pliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crossespliff Is Respected By All He Crosses
Like MJ said the pen tool is by far the best tool to cut images. I always use a 1px feather when playing around with 72 dpi images to get a nice blend on the new background.. More than that I find makes it too blurry around the edges.

Get different brushes to make your backgrouds, just plkay around with them and you can make some pretty neet stuff.

I try to avoid the filter effects in photoshop because I prefer to make them myself and have better control over the effect.

Like Toxic said, always hold down the shift key when resizing images because nothing ruins a sig faster than out of proportion fighter.

You basically have to make a ton of sigs and youll definatly get the hang of it. Your sigs already look good, cant wait to see the way you progress.

Hope this helps!

pliff is offline   Reply With Quote