Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Which Halloween graphic is the BEST?! Place your vote

Signature Competition/SOTW 11 (Week Ending October 31st, 2008) - VOTING

2K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  D.P. 
#1 ·
Ok, so here is the poll to vote for everyone's favorite piece from the 11th edition of our official GFX Showroom SOTW competition. The poll will close on Sunday, November 2nd, at 7 PM eastern time (next competition thread will be posted late Sunday night, or Monday)! With all that out of the way....HERE WE GO!

Votes will be public, so even if you don't reply...people will see who you picked. OH YEAH, participants...(you already know) don't vote for yourself because the counter won't include that specific vote!

The winner receives 5000 credits.

Best of luck to everyone!

----------

Which graphic do YOU like the MOST?

Steph05050:

Chuck8807:

KryOnicle:

Toxic:

ToeZup:

See less See more
#17 ·
So you lied to the members?

#20 ·
Am I the only one who reads the posts in this thread and caught were Toez said he didnt read the part about not voting for himself, Kyronicle wins.

#21 ·
Hey guys just checking in on this thread and noticed the craziness going on.

KryOnicle won this one. I thought everyone voted for themselves but I read you can't do that too late and voted for Toxic's sig.

So congratulations KryOnicle that is a wicked sig. So were all of the other sigs. Great job guys.

Would anyone be down for a ToeZup sig contest? 5,000 points and a hoodie??

Just curious...

#23 ·
Thanks alot all! great sigs by all as per usual.

Sounds like a great idea Toez, I'm up for any SOTWs really.

Finally went premium, woo :D

#24 ·
Id be all over that Toez Im sure there would be some sick entries when there is an actual physical prize, I mean look at the stuff people role out for some imaginary points.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.