Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Lottery

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  ForrestGriff46 
#1 ·
What's the purpose? I tried to purchase one but nothing happened, is it working or there for show?

#7 ·
I've won it 4 times already. On 3-17, 3-24, 4-15 and 5-1 so I know it works. Tickets cost a 1000 points each. Click the purchase button to go to the purchase screen and select how many tickets you would like. You can purchase up to 5 tickets. Right now there is just a weekly lottery. I'm hoping for a monthly lottery eventually. Anyways. If you win you win 100,000 points, well it's actually 97,500 after "taxes" lol. Even in a fantasy lottery they tax you lol. Thats where i've gotten most of my points.

#12 · (Edited)
baz00ca said:
i've tried it...but i've never figured out how to check if i won or not :p
you should get a PM saying you won. You'd also have 100,000 more points than you did lol. There is an option to look at previous winners, but for some reason it says your not allowed to view it. Why have an option that everyone can see if there is no way to look at it. I'd like to know who all has won in the past.

I've debated several times with myself on starting a thread about this, but I figured if I did then more people would start playing and that mean less of a chance for me to win lol. I'm greedy, yes I know. I'm working my way up to richest user one lottery at a time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.