MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid Microsoft and their worthless products

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
RaisingCajun
Bantamweight

RaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck View Post
I was just playing FarCry2 on my friends xbox with my hdd and it asked for an update. Well the update froze and we just turned the machine off. Well now the xbox will not go past the 360 logo as long as that hdd is in the machine. Apparently the update corrupted the hdd and now I'm forced to buy a new one. This all happens 2 days before Gears of War 2 comes out and right before Call of Duty: WAW and Left4Dead comes out. I hate microsoft and their crappy software and hardware. Its another $100 to replace the hdd and it wasn't even anything I did to break it and neither microsoft or ubisoft care.
Buy the next Xbox at Best Buy and purchase the extended warranty. I had to return mine to them about a year ago. They took it back no questions asked and replaced with a new one.
RaisingCajun is offline   Reply With Quote