MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - FFL Season 1 Draft Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
MJB23
International Stalker

MJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by simtom View Post
So what do we do?? I've read the rules and everything and I'm still confused
Read the rules one more time.

Do you understand how the scoring and everything goes?

For the draft all you do is when it's your turn you pick one fighter (post who you want that fighter to be in this thread). Then when it's your turn again you pick your next fighter until we finish all of the rounds of the draft.

Now you have a team of 4 fighters. Check out the team template I just posted to see how to set up your team. Make a thread similar to that one and name your team. Feel free to rock something in your sig about your team. It can be as simple as mine or as elaborate as listing the names of everyone on your team.

I'm working on getting the events threads up. Once those are up you'll be able to see the events we will be competing in. If one of your 4 fighters is on an event then you earn points based on how they do according to the rules for scoring.

Rankings are based on these points.

Let me know if you have anymore specific questions on how anything works.
MJB23 is offline   Reply With Quote