MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid Microsoft and their worthless products
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 07:21 PM
I bought my xbox 360 over a year ago.. I paid for the 1year in store warranty..

With like 2 days left on my warranty, I got red ring of death.. so I took it in.. got a new one..

My roommate also had an xbox, so when mine died, we just started to use his. I never got new instore warranty because apparently they were supposed to have fixed the red ring problem with the new xboxs..

So we are using my roommates xbox for a few months.. and he gets red ring of death... I was like no problem, got a new xbox in my room.. still in box.. Take it out.. plug it in.. red ring ... I still have microsoft warranty, so I mail it to them.. they mail it back unfixed, saying it was tampered with, so they cant fix it. It was a BRAND new xbox.. taken out of the box.. didnt work, so I mailed it to them..

bunch of ****in retards over there

EDIT: SNS I'd check ebay for some cheap Xbox harddrives, alot of people probably have broken xboxs and sell the HDs on ebay ideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item300270972454&_trks id=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12 |39%3A1|240%3A1309
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome