MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid Microsoft and their worthless products

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
bail3yz
Banned

bail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crosses
I bought my xbox 360 over a year ago.. I paid for the 1year in store warranty..

With like 2 days left on my warranty, I got red ring of death.. so I took it in.. got a new one..

My roommate also had an xbox, so when mine died, we just started to use his. I never got new instore warranty because apparently they were supposed to have fixed the red ring problem with the new xboxs..

So we are using my roommates xbox for a few months.. and he gets red ring of death... I was like no problem, got a new xbox in my room.. still in box.. Take it out.. plug it in.. red ring ... I still have microsoft warranty, so I mail it to them.. they mail it back unfixed, saying it was tampered with, so they cant fix it. It was a BRAND new xbox.. taken out of the box.. didnt work, so I mailed it to them..

bunch of ****in retards over there

EDIT: SNS I'd check ebay for some cheap Xbox harddrives, alot of people probably have broken xboxs and sell the HDs on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-20GB-Hard-Drive-for-Xbox-360-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ300270972454QQcmdZViewItemQQptZV ideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item300270972454&_trks id=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12 |39%3A1|240%3A1309
bail3yz is offline   Reply With Quote