Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Signature Request

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Toxic 
#1 ·
Hello you photoshop studs. I would like to request a sig of my favorite fighters in eash division. I cant find my last request but it was a long time ago so I know I am safe :thumbsup:

The Request:

A sig with a pic of my favorite fighter in each division. Fedor, Lyoto, Akiyama, Diego, and JZ. I am attaching pictures as I would like just headshot type photos rather than action pics but whatever you prefer to use is fine by me. I dont really have a preference on whether the pics are blended or seperated so use your artistic abilities to do what you like.

Pics:

- Far Left

- Middle Left

- Middle

- Middle Right

- Far Right

Title: The Elite

Sub-Text: JT42

Colors: Whatever looks best. I like darker colors more than bright

Size: Max possible

Avatar?: No, I will be rocking Alicia for a while :thumb02:

All attempts will be repped.

Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#5 ·
Alright so I lied, I gave it a go, it never turned out how I thought it would though, here it is.

EDIT:

I touched it up a bit to take out some dead space.

It never really turned out as I wanted it to.

Reactions: JT42
#6 ·
Thanks Toxic for the work, that is a sweet idea; it kinda looks like a dollar bill :thumb03:

Only thing I am worried about is because the border is large and colored and the fighter pics are B&W it kinda seems like the focus is the border. Thats a really original idea though and I like it fo sho!

I will rep you as soon as I can since apparently I recently did for something else. Cant wait to see what other ideas Nikos and Steph have as well :thumb01:

#11 ·
Thanks man, I just try to do something diffrent, I mean they do great work but personally Im not a big fan of the simple rectangle picture blending sig, I like to try to make each sig unique.

I thought it was funny in the ToeZup contest somebody told me I was unoriginal because my entry was to much like the sig I did for FunkYou, I was kinda offended because honestly every other sig entrant was the same rectangle picture blended style adn mine is unoriginal?

#12 ·
i think u r good toxic...esp since u started just recently right? i started like couple months ago and im still learning...i try to be unique and different but sometime the basic rectangle i will use for time sake also some of my best work ive done has been from the rectangle blending sigs......but i try to make them different and unique when i can

#13 ·
yeah Ive been doing it for little while I guess a couple months now, some people do the rectangle thing great not me, actually my favorite piece of yours was your GSP sig were you blended him into a pic of the octagon, the one with the orange tone. But to me thats still diffrent, to each there own I just want to stand out good or bad.

Reactions: Steph05050
#15 ·
That new sig is even sweeter than the last one!! Thanks a million Toxic. I gotta agree that you have really original work and I had even voted for your entry into the ToeZup contest before ever requesting this sig. Keep up the great work :thumb02:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.