MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - When Chuck Beats Tito, Here Is The Fight To Set Up

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmassappeal
Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin

2 Stand Up, Tough Strikers Going Toe To Toe

Forrest Has Heart Like We Have Never Seen

I Think He Has Earned Everyones Respect Especially Since He Got Robbed On The Tito Fight.

How Exciting Would That Be.

I Think He Would Give Chuck A Good Run, He Seems To Have A Tough Chin And Take Pleasure In Getting Hit, He May Be That 1 Guy To Frustrate Chuck.

I Think This Would Be One Of The Most Exciting Fights
Griffin would get owned. He's decent but overhyped. The only reason he "has such heart" is that he just keeps taking punches and gets bloodied up in all his fights .. thats just bad defense. And Tito was whooping on him until he mysteriously stopped after the first round. Don't get me wrong, he's a great fighter, just nowhere near the level of liddell.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote