MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Punching technique

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
69nites
Lightweight
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now69nites is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyRob View Post
It also means to snap your hand back to your defensive position. Don't leave it hanging out there cuz you'll get smacked in the head. After a punch, always bring your hands and arms up to your guard to protect your head and body.

So I think your instructor's implying that you should snap your punch out and then snap it back. It sounds simple, but after a while it gets exhausting. With practice, it becomes second nature and you won't think about it.
that's what i would think it would mean in context.

I don't know why someone would ask us tho. That's the reason you're paying for your instructor! No one knows what he means better than him.

Last edited by 69nites : 11-11-2008 at 03:36 PM.
69nites is offline   Reply With Quote