MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Marquardt possibility for Coach on TUF 9

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shamrock-Ortiz
Middleweight

Shamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He Crosses
Nate Marquardt possibility for Coach on TUF 9

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.u...le.php?id=1382

Quote:
Nathan Marquardt could be the man that opposes Mike Bisping when the Brit captains the UK team in series 9 of The Ultimate Fighter.

UFC president Dana White said prior to UFC 89 that the US coach would likely be Dan Henderson or Rich Franklin.

But in an interview with Fighters Only Magazine yesterday, Bisping said Nate Marquardt may also be in the picture.

“Well, I’ve heard a rumour that it could be Nate Marquardt instead. To be honest, I’d be honoured to fight any of them,” the British middleweight said.

“Franklin or Henderson, either one of them would be great. Fingers crossed I’d beat them, and if I did, that’d shut a lot of people up.”

Bisping’s most recent fight was a unanimous decision win over Chris Leben at UFC 89 in Birmingham, England last month.

The Brit used superior boxing and footwork to get the win – but some internet message boards criticised his elusive style.

“I just laugh it off. If you took everything seriously, you’d slash your bloody wrists,” Bisping laughed.

“I was happy with it, the gameplan was to step off and move, that was everything we worked,” said Bisping.

For more exclusive comment from Mike Bisping, don’t miss next month’s issue of Fighters Only.

John Joe O’Regan

Interview by Hywel Teague
I think Bisping has his work cut out for him, whichever of these 3 ends up being his opponent.

Fedor vs. Josh Barnett
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia - DEMOLISHED
Fedor vs. Andrei Arlovski - DEMOLISHED

hmmmmm, i wonder how many become reality..

Shamrock-Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote