MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kamikaze145's Log

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Thursday November 13th 2008

I just got off work and I am about to head out to wrestling practice. I go in and work out with my high school team on occasion to keep my wrestling sharp and this is one of those days. I am fortunate enough to have state champion, All-American, and 1996 Olympic Alternate Joe Maiani at my disposal so I will pick his brain as always and get some world class technique from him. I am about 9 days out from my fight so I need figure out where I stand in terms of weight and I will do that tonight. My rough estimate is I weigh about 158-160 pounds right now, so this practice will help me shed a few of those in my quest to 145. I will update you with how the training session goes later tonight.

So wrestling went pretty good. I weighed out at 157.5. I want to cut about 10-12 pounds next week so I am on schedule. Just a lot of live wrestling and drills. We did some situation, and some running at the end. Just your basic pre-season wrestling workout. Tomorrow is open mats at Walker's and all the guys usually show up for those so it should be a good session, I will post on it again tomorrow night probably around ten.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote