MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Marquardt possibility for Coach on TUF 9

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
It has nothing to do with the UK, it's the fact there is tons of talent out of these countries. I don't think it's fair to not give everyone a chance because they don't live in a certain place.

How often do they do this??? I mean it will be season 9 all the other seasons were American fighters with the exception of Ross Pointon and Mike Bisbing....

So its not like the tons of talent from the U.S hasnt been picked from for the last 8 seasons now....

As far as everyone getting a chance Cornbread....you know that happens every year.....why do you think some of these guys like Danny Abbadi, Andy Wang, Wayne Weems got there for gods sake??? Dana put them in there to make the guys he picks that he likes shine.......so my point is every year people get screwed depending on what he how he wants the show to come accross......

Remember how Dana supposedly sent Jon Fitch home to let Diego Sanchez on the show...that was ****ed up......
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote