MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Marquardt possibility for Coach on TUF 9

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
CornbreadBB
Megaweight

CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
How often do they do this??? I mean it will be season 9 all the other seasons were American fighters with the exception of Ross Pointon and Mike Bisbing....

So its not like the tons of talent from the U.S hasnt been picked from for the last 8 seasons now....

As far as everyone getting a chance Cornbread....you know that happens every year.....why do you think some of these guys like Danny Abbadi, Andy Wang, Wayne Weems got there for gods sake??? Dana put them in there to make the guys he picks that he likes shine.......so my point is every year people get screwed depending on what he how he wants the show to come accross......

Remember how Dana supposedly sent Jon Fitch home to let Diego Sanchez on the show...that was ****ed up......

LOL! Okay, that's a great point, this show is biased towards U.S. fighters (probably because they can complain in English), but ummm...I don't have a counter point. I would, however, much rather seen more countries being represented in this TUF like Brazil and Canada rather than just the U.S. and U.K. But the U.K. does deserve a chance to have a lot of their representatives on the show.

CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote