MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What gets YOU going?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2006, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
linkster01
Flyweight

linkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enough
What gets YOU going?

I want to know what gets you pumped when you are weight training/MMA training? Is there a song in your Ipod that makes you go crazy? Or do you have a goal that means so much that as soon as you think about it you can push yourself past your limits.
I get pumped as soon as I hear anything by slipknot, the beats and the aggression really helps set my mood in the gym! I also get pumped thinking about all the hard work I put into my training, and how good I feel about myself physically and mentally. And when I really cant get into my training I just think about there is a ton of other dudes out there training hard to kick my ass! I don't want that now do I?
linkster01 is offline   Reply With Quote