MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training and weight gain help?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GSP- View Post
He suggested the same thing to me, didn't work wonders at all. Different people progress differently.

What I'd suggest is heavy singles, doubles, and triples with high volume sets following (which I might add, wukka suggested to me and that HAS worked out tremendously for me).

Experimenting for one day isn't going to do shit, give it a try for a few weeks and if it truly isn't working, move onto something else.
Well 5x5 is more of a "noob" program. I would NOT suggest heavy singles, doubles, etc to someone who is not experienced with lifting. I have never met an inexperienced lifter who didn't make huge gains from the 5x5.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote