MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Will anything in the army help me get into MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Qwertty
HeadlessNorseman?

Qwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura aboutQwertty has a spectacular aura about
Im not signed up yet but i am going to soon. Im going to join either the reserves or national guard, and goto college(they pay for it) But im definatley taking real BJJ/muay thai/mma classes when i get out of boot camp and AIT. How much do they make you run and how many pushups and other calisthetic stuff? I do plan to work hard in boot camp even if they really push you too or not. Im doing it for the whole experience. And i am sort of a good-eater by nature. I dont like junk food and i like a lot of fruits and vegetables and grainy stuff. Although when i was younger i teneded to kill it with soda and sugary cereal and stuff, but not anymore. Do they provide you with any nice fresh living stuff(salad, etc)? and any lean meats? i really didnt even think about what they give you to eat yet lol
Qwertty is offline   Reply With Quote