MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Drug Tests - Marijuana

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2006, 07:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
TheGodfather
"God"

TheGodfather has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I wanna live in Canada...Actually does anyone know if pot is legal in Australia...it's warmer there.
Canada is pretty warm, well where I live anyways. If you go to the prairies then it gets frickin' cold as hell, but here in southern BC about 35 minutes from the border, it is awesome. Around 40C in the summer with 2 lakes, so like 105F I think, and in the winter it drops only as low as -10C, and I have NO idea what that would be in F so don't even ask hahaha.

Where I live my friend actually took the police department to court and won a settlement because the cop took his weed without a fine or anything and he accused him of stealing it or something, because it wasn't turned into the department. It was trippy, don't really know all the details, just that he won a settlement. I've only been caught with 3g of mushrooms and I basically received a slap on the wrist and was sent home. Canada is definately where it's at if you smoke bud. #1 weed in the world baby, BC hydro!
TheGodfather is offline   Reply With Quote