MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kamikaze145's Log

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
So last night was my last hard workout. I went to the Y and knocked out a mile run, 1,000 meters on the rowing machine, and some jump rope. Then I went to Dehart's for a good hard wrestling workout and I weighed out at 149.5 pounds so I am getting down really low. In case you are wondering, no I do not always do this much wrestling I just find that it is the best way for me to get the weight off because wrestling rooms tend to be extremely hot and help me shed the weight and I learned weight cutting from wrestling so its kind of my comfort zone as far as losing weight goes. My mma practices are good but my facility is just not that hot and I dont lose nearly as much weight.

Anyway today I am going to bust out the sweat suit for a YMCA workout and then tomorrow is the sauna and that will be my last two workouts before the fight.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote