MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Squat Technique

Thread: Squat Technique
View Single Post

Old 11-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchaaa View Post
Thanks for the links. I will try the tips. One question. Why are my harmstrings too tight when my back rounds. I dont feel it in the harmstrings. I thought the problem lies in my back, not in my harmstrings.

@ burton I postet a video of mine squatting.
Your back is rounding b/c your hamstrings are tight. And the reason you're not feeling much in your hamstrings is b/c you have not learned how to properly engage them in your squat. Focus on pushing your butt back instead of just sitting down. Feel the difference in your hams?

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote