MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Second Log Attempt

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Don't you think what you are doing is more likely to develop a Ronnie Coleman physique than a Jeff Monson one?
I mean firstly Monson was born stocky, he doesn't really have that much extra mass on him relatively speaking. And what he does have was achieved by his type of explosive and strongman training. Don't you think what you are doing is more inclined to induce the wrong type of hypertrophy?

Just my two cents, hell if you are squatting 315 x 6 I see no reaosn to stop what you are doing hah.
I guess we'll find out. I'll take a progress pic in 12 weeks to access where I am and if I'm on the right path.
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote