MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Semi finals
Thread: Semi finals
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2008, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by r00kie View Post
Here is my prediction
Bader vs Marshall :
Very tough to call, I think Bader is stronger than Marshall, their stand up is probably comparable standing I dont give any edge so far. If it goes to the ground I believe that Marshall can take it by Submission if Bader is not carefull. If Bader plays his wrestling game well I think he does have to tools to control the fight and grind it out. I'll go with Bader even though I respect Marshall skills. Bader 3rd round decision

Magahales vs Kryztof :
Vinny showed a very weak stand up, if he doesnt know how to put Krystof down hes in trouble. I think that Kryztof has too much experience for Vinny, he will stuff his takedowns and pick him apart standing. Kryztof 2nd round KO

Nover vs Roop :
Probably the easiest to call, Nover by total domination standing up. We'll see some bombs from Nover. I think this time he will not get it to the ground and I expect a 2nd round KO from Nover

Browning vs Escudero :
Tough call, I think browning will get it, Escudero doest seem to have a good standup game. I think Junie can get him if he doest gas out... And I don't want UFC_CHIC to loose already :P

Good calls, same as mine except Bader. I dunno, for some reason I see him getting confused on the ground and Marshall subs him.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome