MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why do most people think..

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Because submission defense is a hell of alot easier to learn then learnign how to use submissions, Lesnar has shown an unseen rate of improvement and he has the advantage of knowing thats what he has to work at, it doesnt even matter if its Mir or Nog Lesnars preparation is largely the same, my concern with Lesnar facign Nog is that Nog never stops, nog can take a hell of a beating and if Lesnar cant stop Nog then Lesnar is forced to try and fend of the submission attempts for 5 rounds which is gonna be alot harder, Mir is the easier fight for Lesnar because of the fact it will be easier to finish Mir at least looking at past fights Nog has the record of being more durable. I think Lesnar will give Nog troubles because Nog has had trouble against bigger guys, Sapp, Sylvia and Rodriguez all gave Nog trouble and Lesnar is bigger and stronger than Rofriguez or Sylvia and much more skilled than Sapp, I dont think Lesnar beating Nog is inconceivable.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote