MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who has the best Heavyweight division?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybalboa25 View Post
Once again, when did Werdum sign with Affliction? Who honestly thinks we will see Aleks vs Fedor? I agree with Toxic that Affliction has many of the past stars of the division, and the UFC has most of the future. That is not to say that Fedor and Barnett aren't currently top HW's. They are but how long will Fedor hang around the sport? What fights outside the UFC (let's be honest he's not going to sign and UFC won't cross-promote) are there to interest him? He beats Arlovski and Barnett then what?
Did I say it was a fact that Werudm was coming to Affliction? I'll have to read my post again but I'm pretty sure I said it was a POSSIBILITY! A POSSIBILITY that he may come to Affliction.

I fully acknowledge that he might not sign with them. He could just as easily sign with WVR or Dream. What I am saying is if the rumors are true and that he does sign with Affliction then it does opens some doors for some interesting match-ups. That is all I was saying. Sorry I came out like a dick at the beginning but I wanted to get my point across.