MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Do you smoke?

Thread: Do you smoke?
View Single Post

Old 11-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
cormacraig
Flyweight

cormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalkyBoy View Post
Good question, if I'm short on cash I will buy Lambert and Butlers cos they are cheaper and I really dislike having Marlboro Red 10 packs I dunno why I need to have a 20 deck of Marlboro**

I dont know how things are round your way here different pubs and bars sell different beers so a new beer may tempt your interest, with food you need different types of food as part of a balanced diet but every shop round here sells the same type of cigarettes(for the most part)so I think we just stick to the ones we know and love**

I did not start on Marlboro's tho I started on Regal, then went to Lambert and Butler flirted with Dunhill's then just stuck to Marlboro** I was a late starter to cigs at 19
As for the foods yeah, clearly, and round here of course there are different beers too** The variety changes from bar to bar but in general there's always a few options**

But there are various types of cigarettes, so I say, why don't people rotate? I don't either, dunno why, just stick to Dunhills like I've said**
cormacraig is offline   Reply With Quote