MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Do you smoke?

Thread: Do you smoke?
View Single Post

Old 11-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
cormacraig
Flyweight

cormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura aboutcormacraig has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
I'd definitely laugh, but I wouldn't tell them to stop**
Yeah, completely** I have been smoking for years and I know it's taking a toll, and I'm aware of it and I'm facing the facts and will face the lung cancer music someday, yes** Right now I can't quit, maybe sometime in the future**

I can understand why passive smoking is an explosive issue** I personally try not to smoke too much in public places, and I don't smoke near children** Try to be considerate, in other words, but the anti-smoking lobbyists are so annoying I just want to smoke everywhere all the time only to piss them off**
cormacraig is offline   Reply With Quote