Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

The American Phsyco is back!!! Bandwagon anyone??

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Terror Kovenant 
#1 ·
Stephan Bonnar has been one of my favorite fighters for years, even before I saw him on TUF** He's coming back in January on Penn/Hughes and I'm as excited as hell**

I always thought Stephan had it in him to be a champion, and while I know a lot of poeple will think that's crazy** I think the UFC sees something in him too, even if it's just charisma****** he's always showing up in their behind the scenes things**

All that aside though, I predict by the end of 2009 we will see Stephan get a title shot, esspecially if Forrest retains the belt for awhile, I think that fight would sell again**

Thoughts?

#3 ·
Bonnars got a really underrated ground **** IMO, doubt we'll ever see him as a top 10 LHW with how stacked 205 is but he'll be a good gatekeeper, I've always liked Bonnar TBH**

Him calling Diego "Javier" on TUF and saying there was a good possiblity of him being his Dad was hilarious**

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.