MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanting to go up roughly 5-10kg's

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dane~Jeruz
MMA Fanatic

Dane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enough
Wanting to go up roughly 5-10kg's

Right I am looking to bulk up from 75kg to around 80-85kg. 80 is probably my main target as I am only 5'7" and too much weight would lead to serious reach disadvantages in Muay Thai. I have been informed that Creatine Syrum is alot better than creatine monohydrate as it doesnt sit in your kidneys and is absorbed into your system and used quicker. I have only just stepped foot back into a weights gym after my last one completely shafted me by charging me 18 months on a 12 month contract.

What exercises/work is the best for building that few Kg's that I am wanting to gain? I've been told that eating lots of bread and drinking milk will also help build bulk, but obviously I know that protein is required too.
Dane~Jeruz is offline   Reply With Quote