MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Leben, where does he stand with you POLL

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
I dont think he's the only one taking roids when he trains, but he was stupid enough to get caught. What annoys me is the UFC dont do random tests, or regular tests to prevent guys from juicing. I'd be much happier if they made it so while youre under contract with the UFC, roids are not an option.

Though i did find this article, on a similar topic. . .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7747833.stm

Makes me wonder. . .

Anyway, if Leben learns from yet another one of his mistakes, then fair play to him. I hope he comes back stronger, more dedicated, and more mature. He's one of the only guys who wears nail varnish that i wont point and laugh at

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt the Nevada State Athletic Commision doing random drug screens on everyone who holds a state license to fight now?

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote