MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why do most people think..

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 11:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
The Lone Wolf
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby

The Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazza89 View Post
I hope that's not some sort of innuendo

I bet Sable knows

In all seriousness though I think Brock's gonna have trouble with top BJJ fighters for the rest of his career, he just gets a bit too crazy trying to finish guys IMO.

I'm calling Nog via armbar but I'm not counting Brock out by any means, someone that big/athletic has a chance against any oppponent IMO.
I can see Brock struggling against good strikers too. And man does he need to work on his cardio. He was already running out of steam in his fight with Randy. Guess its much harder working for the W than simply controlling someone
The Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote