MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which country produces the best fighters?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shamrock-Ortiz
Middleweight

Shamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
This is all true, I meant that no nationality has inherently better fighters. If I was the best fighter in a small city in the U.S., and I moved to Brazil to train, there may be a chance that I would become a better fighter, but it's not because of the actual country I am from.
Of course.

This is why the question is "Which country produces the best fighters?" Produces being the key word.

So the reason 'country x' produces the best fighters, is because of what is inside that country.

EDIT: Ok

Fedor vs. Josh Barnett
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia - DEMOLISHED
Fedor vs. Andrei Arlovski - DEMOLISHED

hmmmmm, i wonder how many become reality..

Shamrock-Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote