MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which country produces the best fighters?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Gluteal Cleft
Defecato, ergo sum

Gluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
This is a pretty silly thread in my opinion. I think it has more to do with the person, not the country.
Not really. When you think about it, at least 3/4ths of the world's population (and probably closer to 90%) are too worried about just living and surviving, they don't have the income or time to worry about trying to become a pro fighter.

Then, if they're not in a country with an established system, it's even harder. It's not like some dude in Delhi can just say "Hey, I'm going to sign up at a decent MMA gym and train there once a week."

Leading the Thiago Silva bandwagon
Gluteal Cleft is offline   Reply With Quote