MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Semi finals

Thread: Semi finals
View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 05:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
I dunno. I think if it goes to 3rd Junie ends up gassing out badly enough to lose by decision, I see Junie winning by TKO round 2 or something instead.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Vinny chopped Kryztof's head off with one of those crazy things he calls kicks. I don't get the hate on his standup, sure he lacks some combos and aggressiveness, but his footwork is pretty solid and those kicks are sharp and hard. Also with his ground game I doubt he ends up getting taken down as a result of some kick either, because if he does he'll sub Kryz off his back with some creepy gogoplata Kryz doesn't even see coming. ^^
Still a question how good his chin is though, he is bit gunshy, but if he can take a hit or 2 I don't see a way he can lose the fight.
Yeah I see Vinny winning it, he's a monster. Maybe he's a little gunshy because he's primarily trained in BJJ and not mua thai. That guy could dominate LHW if he gets some decent standup, no one in LHW will be able to handle him on the ground. I'm definitely hoping he wins, he seems pretty cool. It was funny how his last opponent, whatever his name was, totally froze up as soon as he got in the cage with him.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote