MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanting to go up roughly 5-10kg's

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dane~Jeruz
MMA Fanatic

Dane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enoughDane~Jeruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw447 View Post
First off bulking will not affect your reach. You're arms aren't goinng to shrink by putting on mass. It may affect your range of motion but thatis completely different from the idea of reach.

You misunderstood, I don't mean in a way that it would "affect" my reach. I mean in a sense that the heavier that I get, the taller the opponents get and effectively the more of a disadvantage I will have in the reach department because I'm only 5'7" going in at the heavier weight.

As for all the advice. Thanks to everybody and I'll give everything a proper read through when I get some free time later.

Last edited by Dane~Jeruz : 11-27-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Dane~Jeruz is offline   Reply With Quote