MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - the top dogs in all MMA aspects

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Royce
Amatuer

Royce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enoughRoyce will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by XitUp View Post
Gonzaga only has 4 KO/TKOs so you can move him for a start.
Add Aoki to the ability to sub bit too.
you might have a point with akoi.
about gonzaga - all his KO's were recet since he improved his striking alot.even in the lost to randy he broke randy's arm.i think his power + technique are both excellent and i predict he will keep those KO's comeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
You coulnd't think of anyone in particular when it comes to ground and pound? Well, how about Fedor?
haha.i guess i could wright fedor in alomst every category but when u think of fedor..u dont instantlly think "ground and pound".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMF62469 View Post
I'd put Wanderlei in the first category, and maybe Jon Fitch as well.
well,wandy got destroyed by hendrson with abrutal KO.that never happen to nog.about fitch - maybe so.he took alot in the GSP fight and kept going..
Royce is offline   Reply With Quote