MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who has the best Heavyweight division?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2008, 03:47 AM   #23 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Did I say it was a fact that Werudm was coming to Affliction? I'll have to read my post again but I'm pretty sure I said it was a POSSIBILITY! A POSSIBILITY that he may come to Affliction.

I fully acknowledge that he might not sign with them. He could just as easily sign with WVR or Dream. What I am saying is if the rumors are true and that he does sign with Affliction then it does opens some doors for some interesting match-ups. That is all I was saying. Sorry I came out like a dick at the beginning but I wanted to get my point across.
Franklin McNeil said on mma live that there is no chance that Werdum is signing with Affliction right now.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote