MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wtf?

Thread: wtf?
View Single Post

Old 11-28-2008, 05:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
XitUp
Banned

XitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkYou View Post
No argument here but I have always thought the Top Gear test track is a bit on the small size. Would the Veyron do better on a bigger track that gave it room to really open up?
Like the Nurburgring? No.

Quote:
I don't know, but I do know that I would rather have one than the Zonda Coupe. Although I would rather have pretty much any car rather than a zonda which to me are among the ugliest sports cards around.
I have to disagree with you totally on this one. The Veyron looks like a fat Audi TT, the Zonda looks, well, just stunning.

The Veyron is only and engineering wet dream if the engineers brief was "Make something to get some of that oil money back of rich Arabs with no taste".
XitUp is offline   Reply With Quote