MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frank Mir

Thread: Frank Mir
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2008, 05:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
urbanator
Amatuer

urbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
You leave any opening for people, especially at that level, and they get out fairly quickly. Tim had plenty of time to tap before he got his arm broken he was just too stupid to realize how deep that shit was so Mir put more pressure on it.

I agree. If you lock someone you need to add pressure. Yet Tim was still the aggressor, as he tried to pick up Frank for a slam. Tim aggrevated the lock in combination, to break the arm. If you are in a stationary position and lock someone, you can guage the amount of pressure applied. Tim did not provide that environment.

The previous arm break, I think was more of a lack of experience and getting caught up in the moment. It was definitely unnecessary. I think the motorcyle accident did humble him and helped take away the bad boy attitude. And that all that recent talk about breaking arms is definitely his way of promoting himself.
urbanator is offline   Reply With Quote