MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mir vs. Nog, I never thought about it this way.

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
urbanator
Amatuer

urbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enoughurbanator will become famous soon enough
I noticed that a lot on this forum compare the fighter's resume and think this is a fool proofed way to predict if someone will defeat the other. That is only one way to help predict. I think that this fight can be taken from a different prospective. With Nog, you know what to expect, he is resilient. With Mir on the other hand, has been able to rise to the level of competion and win decisively when faced with top competition.

I realize that that might not be enought to convince you. For only a Mir victory will. However, my point is that Mir is that rookie (that most of you would look at that has never really proven himself) that has found a way to victory.

Well I for one can recognize consistency in a champion. A person that rises to the competion.
urbanator is offline   Reply With Quote