MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wow, not only is Machida evasive in the ring, but evasive towards TUF editing too...

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #25 (permalink)
NATAS
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

NATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the roughNATAS is a jewel in the rough
i hate the way Dana goes on and on about how he has made MMA, and brought it up from the stone age etc etc

Yet the UFC literally hand picks fighters based on their ability to create hype. Now im no idiot, obviously from a buisness perspective this is required. I thought the UFC was about having the BEST fighters, not the most exciting figthers, who talk shit before fights and can speak English. I really enjoy seeing talents from all walks of earth!! You have Fedor the Russian, Many Brazilians,Americans, Canadians, Asian, African, Italian and its kick ass to see what they can bring. Forgive me if i forgot to mention a nationality but you get my point.

I dont know how much I can take of this, you got guys getting cut from the UFC who are top notch, and other guys who are fighting on the undercard like Okami while CB dollaway against a nobody is on the main card! Just had to let that out.

lol
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote