MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Krzysztof vs. Vinny

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I agree. I keep saying it but that is because it is true.

Vinny has no standup. He was getting kicked at will and he kept losing his balance when he was throwing punches, and not very good punches I might add. Him and Dean Lister could have a D level standup war.

That being said, his ground game is excellent. I just think he is too one dimensional right now. He has time to improve, though. I do think he is a good fighter. So is Lister, by the way.

Bader on the other hand has great wrestling, decent standup, and power. If Vinny can't pull guard or take Bader down, I don't think he will do so well.

Bader should keep this fight standing and if he is able to, he will do very well in my opinion.

1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Diego Sanchez
3. Glover Teixeira
4. John Dodson
5. Michael Bisping
6. Jon "Bones" Jones
7. Nate Diaz
8. Nick Diaz
9. Demian Maia
10. Dong Hyun Kim

Last edited by Stapler : 12-03-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote