Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Dana is such a hypocrite, who buys that excuse for Junie?

3K views 40 replies 26 participants last post by  69nites 
#1 ·
Dana's logic is lets make him stay on because he actually wants to be kicked out to make himself feel better so let's not give him what he wants as punishment (lame reverse psycology or something), what a load of b.s., I see right through it. Dana obviously wants to keep him around just because he's a character who craves attention. Junie should've been kicked out so many tiems already. It seems so contrived. Anyone else buy that? Rant over.

#7 ·
The guy should have been kicked off the first time, and the second time, and the third time. Pathetic that he was allowed to stay so long, he clearly doesn't have the mentality for this. I am NOT looking forward to seeing him in the UFC which is EXACTLY where we are going to see him next.

#9 ·
Eh, it was done because it was a win-win situation for Dana.

1) If Junie had won, Dana would look smart because he allowed the better fighter to stay.

or

2) If Junie lost (which he did), Dana looks smart by letting him get his ass kicked on the way out. And "not voting him off but beating him off" (And yes Dana that sounds bad, both times you said it)

Ultimately it doesnt matter anymore... hes gone, and the better fighters are in the final anyway.

If anything I was glad to see Efrain beat him up some as well as deal a massive blow to his ego. It also was good to see that Efrain is better than I thought, and actually will be a probably the biggest challenge Nover has had to face thus far.

The problem is, this will only incite more crap to be pulled on the following seasons. We can only hope that they wont allow so many headcases to get to the tryouts in the first place.

#16 ·
They only said that because dana implied that was what he wanted them to say. When you are a scrub on TUF, trying to fight and suck dana's cock into a ufc contract, you say whatever you think he wants you to say.

But yeah, if he was going to follow any precedent from past shows, junie should have been kicked off the first time. Remember the last season when that guy got a place in the finals and then got kicked off for behavior after the show was over?

Dana just didn't like him because he looked thuggish and was a lay and prayer, he wanted his cute little guy with the mullet to win it.

#18 ·
Dana shouldn't put all his eggs in one basket...especially if it's a basket case! AAAYYYOOOO!!! (That was completely awful.) Moving on, Junie got what he deserved and once again he talks too much shit but is not impressive either standing or on the ground. Glad he's gone, too bad we'll see him at the finalies.

#23 ·
Dana was right about Junie, he has a huge fear of failure. He knew he'd fight below his ability in the semis and tried to get out of it. I think Junie is a huge douche bag but I like Dana's decision here.

We WILL see Junie in the UFC and not only that but he'll be great in his first couple fights because the pressure is off. He'll choke huge as soon as he has a fight of any signifigance again.

#25 ·
she was banned and good riddance.

I honestly think junie is bipolar his snaps are just off the wall and so sudden especially when you see him no more than a few seconds or minutes later and he is upset with himself and/or completely calm. He should get some help and i wish him luck he was an asshole and a douche but when he wasn't flipping out being cocky or drunk he seemed like an ok guy not someone i would care to hang out with though.

#26 ·
Jessie Taylor gets kicked off the show for kicking out a limo window (i.e. he was boring fighter, and Dana jumped at the opportunity to kick him off) while this asshole got to stay on after almost injuring several other fighters (i.e. he was good for ratings, so he could stay). I'm not saying JT shouldn't have been kicked off, but for crying out loud, if you're gonna boot him you gotta boot Junie too.

Dana is going to have decide whether he wants the UFC to be a legitimate sport or not. Decisions like to not kick off Junie, and Lesnar and Penn getting title shots are purely money decisions, not decisions that were made with the sport in mind.

#28 ·
You're right, Lotus. It's a business. If Dana wants to run it like, that's cool. He just loses credibility to me when he goes on his rants about how he's "worked his ass off" to make this a legimate sport etc. when he makes decisions like that.

Then again what the hell do I know...he's rich and successful as hell, and I'm gonna probably watch no matter what the hell happens. :dunno:

#32 ·
Not at all. They'd just bring back in another fighter as replacement just like they always do when somebody is badly injured.
Also In the previous season Jesse Taylor got removed from the finale because of the incident he created during that night outside of the house, he got replaced by CB the morning after.

#30 ·
yes they would of and we would of been unhappy with it either way on one hand dana brings in a guy who has already lost or someone new and everyone bitches that he didnt earn his way or he just passes efrain through and we all bitch and moan or he keeps junie and we all bitch and moan (not everybody of course but some)

#34 ·
i really wanted to see someone throw a glass at junie.. not to see him get cut or anything (although that would be cool too) but to see dana's reaction and how he would punish them after he just let junie stay 3 times for the same shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.