MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cung Le?

Thread: Cung Le?
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2006, 11:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
I like Le and watching him in K-1 was fantastic. The man can stop a lot of people standing up and his ground game is supposed to be getting better and better. I'm psyched to see where his career takes him.

He'll destroy guys in smaller organization. This guy has credentials that are on a similar level to a young BJ Penn. I like BJ, but I also thing that, comparatively, Cung has the better work ethic.

I think that eventually Cung will end up where the money is, and that's the UFC. He also knows that right now in the Welterweight division the UFC is looking better than PRIDE. Fighting GSP, Hughes and Penn is something that he can shoot for and, in time, I wouldn't be surprised if he gives them a run for it.

Keep your eyes on this guy, because he is going places. And I expect him to wipe the floor with JVF.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote