MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The meat blanket is gonna get subbed in under a minute

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2008, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito View Post
I saw his first fight of the season, but I don't really remember anything about it except that he must have won. But really, all I need to see is one meat blanket performance to absolutely hate somebody. I mean, at least throw a hammerfist or do something, anything.

I hope the ref is standing close by to stop the action when he fights vinny, because if not, that arm is gonna snap!
I am going to agree with you man there is no excuse for performances like that. Honestly, what is the point of training if you are just going to go out there and lay on top of someone and not try to pass guard or do any damage. That was lay and pray and it was boring. Marshall did not do much more but I am so sick of watching these Ultimate Fighter pure wrestlers do absolutely nothing. If you are doing this sport just for money, then whatever but if you care about the fans, or your performance at all then you can not just go out there and put people to sleep.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote