MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The meat blanket is gonna get subbed in under a minute

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
It was a very boring fight but you have to realize how bad of a matchup it was for Bader. He did what he had to do and I'm sure he'd rather win a contract and fulfill a dream of being in the UFC instead of just pleasing the fans but getting submitted and not advancing to the finals.

I'd do the same thing if I were in his shoes. It was the only sure way he would win. Styles make fights and I'm sure even he wasn't very impressed with his performance.

Winning a boring decision is better than getting submitted in an exciting fight in my opinion.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote