MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The meat blanket is gonna get subbed in under a minute

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V03 View Post
It was a very boring fight but you have to realize how bad of a matchup it was for Bader. He did what he had to do and I'm sure he'd rather win a contract and fulfill a dream of being in the UFC instead of just pleasing the fans but getting submitted and not advancing to the finals.

I'd do the same thing if I were in his shoes. It was the only sure way he would win. Styles make fights and I'm sure even he wasn't very impressed with his performance.

Winning a boring decision is better than getting submitted in an exciting fight in my opinion.
I agree. He probably would have lost had he taken too many risks against a guy with good sub skills.

Though I don't know if he'll be able to LnP his way to a win against Vinny... That guy has some awesome sub skills.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote