MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana is such a hypocrite, who buys that excuse for Junie?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
sworddemon
Flyweight

sworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura aboutsworddemon has a spectacular aura about
Jessie Taylor gets kicked off the show for kicking out a limo window (i.e. he was boring fighter, and Dana jumped at the opportunity to kick him off) while this asshole got to stay on after almost injuring several other fighters (i.e. he was good for ratings, so he could stay). I'm not saying JT shouldn't have been kicked off, but for crying out loud, if you're gonna boot him you gotta boot Junie too.

Dana is going to have decide whether he wants the UFC to be a legitimate sport or not. Decisions like to not kick off Junie, and Lesnar and Penn getting title shots are purely money decisions, not decisions that were made with the sport in mind.
sworddemon is offline   Reply With Quote