MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Our UFC 92 Predictions! What's Yours?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Vikingpride
Bantamweight

Vikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level nowVikingpride is on another level now
I really see forrest approaching this fight much like he did vs Rampage. Staying outside of Rashad's power and just nullifying alot of Evan's power with leg kicks. Also When Rashad does get inside i see Forrest clinching and just bringing those knee's up. I see the fight going like this until the 4th when Forrest is able to put Rashad on his back then get mount, much like he did vs Rampage the big difference in this fight those is once Forrest Gets Evans down. Evans Doesn't have the kind of size and strength like rampage does to cover up and survive once mounted.

Forrest Griffin 4th round TKO (from full mount).

If Rashad does manage to get Forrest down i think forrest will just wrap Evans up and force the ref to stand it up.
Vikingpride is offline   Reply With Quote